The Journey We Call Life: It’s Not Always Fair
Written by Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. of Hanlon Niemann & Wright, A New Jersey Alzheimers and Dementia Attorney
As we enter our elder years, we come to understand more about the circle of life. Life is a journey; one that is unique to every individual. Although everyone takes different paths to their elder years, the goals of individuals typically remain similar. Most seek happy, long, meaningful lives that they have had the pleasure to share with loved ones.
Although most seek to live long, healthy lives into their later years, this unfortunately isn’t always part of life’s plan. Individuals often are forced to deal with diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Stroke, Parkinson’s, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, and many others. These words strike fear into not only the individuals diagnosed with these diseases, but their families as well.
You may be reading this site because a loved one is not doing well or has recently received an unfortunate diagnosis. Perhaps you are simply someone that likes to plan ahead, just in case the worst happens. Whatever your reasoning, you likely have numerous questions concerning these diseases and their impact on your financials. Many also have legal questions regarding eligibility for government assistance. If you have questions such as “How can I make sure my loved one receives the best possible care without breaking the bank?” or “Will I be forced to sell my house to take care of my family member?” then you have come to the right place.
I have created numerous articles regarding key elder law issues that many individuals have. These include:
- A Consumer’s Guide to Understanding and Protecting Nursing Home Residents’ Rights;
- Elder Law, Estate Planning, Asset and Income Protection;
- New Jersey Nursing Home, Assisted Living and Hospice Guide;
- Medicare and Medicaid Facts and Figures;
- VA Pensions for Veterans and Their Spouses;
- The Consumer’s Guide to Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets;
- The Personal Reference Guide to Social Security, Medicaid Eligibility, Long Term Care, Insurance & Other Timely Tax Information for Individuals & Their Families
- Seven Reasons Why It’s Important to Talk to an Attorney Who Understands the Needs of Hospice Patients and Their Families;
- A Primer on Special Needs Trusts;
- How to Resolve Nursing Home Problems;
- The Plain Truth About Alzheimer’s Disease and the 9 Steps You Need to Take Right Now to Care for Your Loved One and to Protect Your Family’s Finances.
All of these articles are available to you for FREE and can be accessed by clicking HERE. Regardless of what questions you may have, I am here to help. I will work with you to help ease the burden on your shoulders and help give you hope for the future.
AS A KNOWLEDGEABLE NJ ELDER LAW ATTORNEY EXPERIENCED IN ALZHEIMER’S AND DEMENTIA LAW, IT IS MY GOAL TO HELP ASSIST YOU ANY WAY I CAN.
I pride myself on answering your questions in plain English. No complicated legal language that you don’t understand. It is my honor and privilege to help serve you, whether you are a caring son or daughter, brother or sister, caring friend, or other loving family member. I will treat your loved one with the kindness and respect they deserve. It is both my moral and ethical duty to do so.
Please contact me, Fredrick P. Niemann, a respected New Jersey Elder Care and Elder Law Attorney, today. I can be reached
toll-free at (855) 376-5291 or
by email at email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.